Noticing a new red bump on the face can surely make us feel down. Fortunately, there are some natural remedies that will heal the pimples really fast and in a natural way.
Natural Ways To Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Tea tree oil
- Tea tree oil is known for its antibacterial properties that can kill the pimple causing bacteria.
- It has the power to penetrate through the sebum from the pimples.
- It can unclog pores and remove the dead skin cells.
- First, you should dilute the oil with water and then apply it on your pimples.
- Your face should be clean and dry and you should apply the diluted oil with a cotton ball.
- Let it act for 15 minutes and wash the face one more time. Also, you can mix tea tree oil with Aloe Vera gel and apply the mixture on the pimples.
- Let it act for 15 minutes and wash the face again.
- Baking soda is amazing when it comes to treating pimples and sensitive skin.
- You should mix the baking soda with water in order to make a paste, and then apply that paste on a clean face.
- Let it dry for half an hour and wash the face with water.
- Apply your moisturizer in the end.
- Cucumber contains a lot of vitamin A, E, and C, as well as minerals.
- It has calming and cooling effects on the skin.
- You should cut 1-2 cucumbers and let them soak in water for 1 hour.
- Then, strain the water and wash your face with it. Also, you can cool one cucumber and grind it to make a mask.
- Let it stay on the face for 15 minutes and wash the face with water.
- Cucumbers will eliminate the bacteria and clean the dirt from the face.
- Since oranges contain high amounts of vitamin C, they are the perfect remedy for pimples.
- You should first wash the face and rub the orange peel on the acne areas.
- Then, you should squeeze some orange juice and dip a cotton ball in it so you can apply it on the pimples. Let the juice act for 20 minutes.
- Use cold water to wash the face and shrink the pores.
- Peppermint has cooling and calming properties that are great for soothing any inflammation and redness, as well as powerful antibacterial properties that kill the pimple causing bacteria.
- First, crush the peppermint leaves so you can extract the juice and apply it on the acne.
- Wait for 10 minutes and use cold water to wash the face. Also, you can use peppermint oil because it contains a lot of vitamins.
- Apply few drops of the oil on the acne and let it stay for few minutes. Then, wash the face with water.
- Apply some toothpaste on the pimples on a clean face.
- Use a white toothpaste and not a gel one.
- Let it act during the night.
- In the morning, wash the face with cold water. If your skin is too sensitive and it feels itchy, you shouldn’t try this remedy.
- Lemon juice can reduce the swelling and treat inflammation.
- Just dip one cotton ball into freshly squeezed lemon juice and put it on the pimples 1 hour before you go to sleep.
- Then, before you get to bed, you should wash the face and apply some moisturizer.
- Also, you can add 1 tsp. of cinnamon in the lemon juice and apply it on the pimples. Let the mixture stay for few hours before you go to sleep, and wash the face before you get into bed.
- Avoid this remedy if your skin is too sensitive.
- Ice will instantly calm your skin. You can apply it directly on the pimples, but first wrap them up in a cloth. Keep the cloth on for couple of minutes and you will feel immediate relief.
- Honey has powerful antibiotic, antibacterial, and hydrating properties.
- Apply some honey on the pimples and let it act for 1 hour. Wash the face with warm water afterwards.
- Aspirin will quickly treat pimples.
- Crush few aspirins and add few drops of water to form a paste.
- Apply the paste on the pimples and leave it for few minutes, or during the night if you want to shrink the pimples as much as you can.
Cinnamon & honey
- You should mix cinnamon and honey in same amounts so you can form a paste, and apply that paste on the pimples on a clean face.
- Let the mixture act during the whole night and wash the face in the morning.
- Green tea contains a lot of antioxidants that can effectively treat pimples, prevent growth of bacteria, and reduce the production of sebum.
- Make a green tea and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Wash the face and dry it. Apply the green tea with a cotton ball and let it act for 15 minutes. Wash the face again.