A lot of ingredients can be prepared in a different way and result in a different final product. There are many which a lot of people make them in the same way, but alter the recipe a little bit and make a better version.
One of those popular dishes all around the world are of course crispy fries.
They are the favourite dish for many kids and adults as well! You can find this dish in every restaurant and fast food joint.
Many chefs put fries as a side dish to the main meal. However, you are probably aware that this meal isn’t the healthiest one because it is full with fats, oil, and salt.
All of them can damage the health when consumed in large amounts.
The oil and fat which comes from fried foods can harm the kidneys because it causes retention of fluids. Also, too much salt and oil can lift the levels of cholesterol, cause obesity, and high blood pressure. However, we will show you a healthier way that you can make crispy fries that will still be enjoyed by everybody in the family.
The following recipe is a very simple one. You should try it and see how tasty it is!
Prepare Homemade Crispy Fries Without a Drop of Oil
* 5-7 potatoes (peeled)
* 2 egg whites
* Ground black pepper
* Sweet pepper
1. First, you should slice the potatoes in the shape you would like to eat it.
2. Then, beat the egg whites and add the salt & pepper. The eggs should be foamy.
3. Then, mix the eggs and the sliced potatoes in a bowl.
4. You should preheat the oven to 200 ºC. Put some baking paper on a baking tray.
5. Spread the potatoes on the baking paper and bake them for at least 10 minutes.
6. Let them rest for a while so you can eat them warm and not hot.
You can eat these crispy potatoes anytime you want. Add your favourite sauce and share them with your friends and family!
Be social, share!